WHO WE ARE
Faith Community Church is a welcoming and international community of believers in Hong Kong. And you are welcome here.
Our church began over 25 years ago as a layman’s church—a church run by ordinary people seeking God together and studying His Word together; a church comprising the gifts, service, and participation of all.
We have grown since then; today we have a Pastor. But in many ways, we are still the same: an evangelical, interdenominational community of families, friends, brothers and sisters learning to follow Jesus and share His good news in every sphere of our lives.
Our Mission is to help people find God and make HIM real in their lives.
Our Vision is to grow deeper and broader: deeper in our relationship with God, and broader as we welcome new people into God’s family.
We hope that you will drop by and visit us soon!
What We Believe
While we are an interdenominational church with people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures, we are united around a common set of beliefs. We believe these faithfully represent what God has revealed of himself and the world through the Bible, Jesus, and His Spirit.
FCC Statement of Faith
We believe in:
1. The Trinity, God in three persons, God the Father, God the Son-Jesus Christ and God the Holy Spirit.
2. The sovereignty and grace of The Trinity in creation, providence, revelation, redemption and final judgment.
3. The divine inspiration of Holy Scripture. The Scriptures are without error and constitute the complete revelation of God's will for the salvation of men and are the Divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
4. The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, bringing everyone under God's anger and condemnation.
5. The substitutionary sacrifice of the incarnate Son of God as the sole ground of redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin.
6. The justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith alone in Christ crucified and risen from the dead.
7. The illuminating, regenerating, indwelling and sanctifying work of God the Holy Spirit in the believer.
8. The unity and common priesthood of all true believers, who together form the one universal Church, the Body of which Christ is the Head.
9. The expectation of the personal, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ.